Auto Repair & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Battery Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- National Accounts
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tire Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Pros Quick Bay
- Tire Rotation
- TPMS Service
- Tune Up
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are essential to examine and alter on a regular basis. Ray's Tire Pros is your source for fast affordable oil changes, automotive lubrication, and quality auto repair services in West Monroe.
What they do: Fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant, and power steering fluid maintain vital parts of your auto oiled and working as planned. Engine oil is essential for the total greasing of your engine and components, and should be checked and switched out consistently. Transmission fluid keeps your transmission operating smoothly and devoid of slipping. Brake fluid helps the braking system by transferring force in to pressure. Antifreeze and coolant aid maintain your engine from overheating due to burning and the lines from freezing in reduced temperatures. Lastly, power steering fluid aids in the power steering feature of your automobile. Power steering fluid helps in the power steering feature of your automobile.
West Monroe, LA Automotive Fluids
Why service is necessary: In order to function correctly, fluids need to be kept full and tidy from debris. Each of your fluids must be inspected and changed at normal periods to keep them from burning, depleting, or from collecting debris. Knowing ways to inspect your fluids is necessary, yet performing appropriate maintenance and fluid changes can extend the life of your car.
If you notice your automobile dripping fluids, right here are a couple of means to identify what those leaks may be:
- Radiator Fluid is brilliant green and extremely slippery. It ought to be inspected and concluded regularly.
- Antifreeze, or coolant, may be pink or green and is dangerous to your pets. Eating this fluid creates a significant health threat to mammals. Antifreeze should be examined and complemented with every oil change.
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and can transform to a foggy brownish shade when combined with water. You must have this fluid changed every other year to guarantee brake safety.
- Power steering Fluid has a yellow tint. It can be inspected and concluded periodically with oil changes.
- Automatic Transmission fluid has a deep-seated red tone. It has a sharp odor and is thick in texture and must be changed approximately every 30,000 miles. A lack of transmission fluid may create a transmission to stick or slide.
- Windshield Washer fluid can easily be any sort of range of shades from bright turquoise, orange, pink, or yellow. It has the consistency of water and could smell somewhat pleasant. It should be completed routinely.
- Motor Oil can be brilliant or dark brownish relying on how commonly you transform it. Frequently changed motor oil will be light brown, while aged motor oil will be a darker shade. You need to have your motor oil changed every 3000-5000 miles.
- Gasoline has a brownish-yellow hue, yet you might recognize its incredibly distinct odor. It is very flammable, so prevent any open flames: lighters, matches, cigarettes, and many more.
Bring your vehicle in to see to it your automobile's fluids are:
- Filled to the appropriate level
- Clean and beyond debris
- Free of cracks
- Flushed and changed as required
Ray's Tire Pros provides Auto Fluid West Monroe, LA
Remember to schedule your routine upkeep on oil changes and coolant flushes with us to maintain your car at its peak performance. Call Ray's Tire Pros today to schedule your next fluid inspection and auto repair in West Monroe service. Ray's Tire Pros is proud to be your number one auto repair center and provider of West Monroe tires.